A powerpoint presentation of the topic from the author's book, Bible Treasure.
Steps for installing FONTS
- Go to start button which you will see at the bottom of the left side of your computer/laptop and click it.
- Click the Control Panel.
- Once the Control Panel is opened, you will see a folder called “Fonts” or “Appearance and Personalization.”
- If your computer shows “Appearance and Personalization” folder, click it.
- Now you will see a folder called “Fonts.”
- Click Open the Fonts.
- Come back to your CD.
- There is a folder called Fonts in it.
- Click open the folder.
- Keep your cursor on the screen and press “CTRL+A”together.
- Then again press “CTRL+C” together.
- Come back to the “Fonts” folder in your computer and press “CTRL+Z” together.
- Now you can close the “CONTROL PANEL” and
open the Power Point Presentation again and view.